Popular Posts

Monday, November 11, 2013

Things Guy's Want but Wont Ask For

1. Touching. I don't mean sexual either! I mean affectionate touching. Ladies, you know how it melts you inside when he strokes your hair, rubs your arms...trust me it melts him too! If hes sitting down you can sit behind him and start rubbing his neck, or if your laying together, stroke his hair...he'll love it. A lot of guys also have a sweet spot for ears. if you just lightly run your finger tips over his ears....it'll give him those butterflies it gives you. Try it. I play with my boyfriend's hair all the time, and he loves it and it relaxes him.

2. Compliments. He's your man isn't he?! There must be something you like about him, or you wouldn't be together! Compliment him. If you think his hair looks extra spiffy today, TELL HIM. If he's been hitting the gym, compliment his muscles (but be sincere). You can even compliment superficial stuff like his shirt or shoes! Dont forget to use the word "handsome" . It may seem old fashioned, but if you told your boyfriend "you look handsome today babe!" He'd feel on top of the world

3. Your efforts. Meaning, he shouldnt ALWAYS have to take you out, or pick you up, or drive to your house, or come to YOUR events. He'll get tired of always having to come to you. Go to him sometimes! I mean come on YOU CAN DRIVE. and if you cant, grab a friend who would give you a ride! I find myself doing this all of the time. I just say to myself, hes the guy, he can come to me...but its not necessarily true, and ive noticed my boyfriend really appreciating when i come to HIS house or HIS events sometimes.

4. Arm candy. LETS FACE IT. guys want to brag about their girlfriend being a foxy lady! Im not saying you always have to dress up or do your hair and makeup when you see him....but every now and then...it would be a good idea (Especially in public). I am horrible with this. I LOVE MY SWEAT PANTS AND SWEATERS. and my boyfriend KNOWS i hate dressing up in skirts/dresses/makeup/done up hair. He knows this, and accepts this about me..however, I can always see the little sparkle in his eye when I put a little extra effort into my looks and hang on his arm in public :)


5. Surprises. You know how you pretty much die when he shows up with flowers, or cookies, or icecream, or a movie to watch, OR SOMETHING that shows he thought about you?! Do the same for him! Get that new action movie and show up with that and microwave popcorn! or maybe a pizza  or something! or his favorite chips! but always get enough for the both of you, or he might find it awkward. AND if you bring the movie, be prepared to actually WATCH IT with him :)



No comments:

Post a Comment